What is RPA:
Robotic Process Automation is a software technology useful for building, deploying, and managing robots to act like humans. RPA helps in automating business processes and results in boosting overall productivity. Furthermore, it helps in creating a better customer service experience and results in improving business data security.
Introduction to UiPath:
UI Path is one of the most popular RPA tools that facilitate large-scale end-to-end automation. Furthermore, it helps in automating repetitive and boring tasks without human intervention. It is a reliable, intelligent, and robust solution that uses drag and drop functionality of activities to automate business functions.
Products of UiPath:
UI Path comes with three types of products which are as follows:
- UiPath Studio- Moreover, it is useful in planning any automation processes visually with the help of different diagrams.
- UiPath Robot- It helps in executing the processes built in the studio as robots run without human direction in any environment.
- Orchestrator- This is a web-based application useful for deploying, scheduling, monitoring, and managing robots & processes.
Features of UiPath:
UI Path comes with more than 300 inbuilt activities useful for process automation as well as application integration design works. In addition, it allows users to create visual process steps by simply dragging and dropping associated activities in the workspace. Its record and playback feature allows users to record the actions and create an automated process sequence. This feature offers four recording options which are Basic Recording, Desktop Recording, Web Recording, and Citrix Recording. UI Path delivers both attended and unattended automation in the enterprise RPA system. Furthermore, it makes it easy for users to save their workflows as templates and it preserves the original workflow. To further know about it, one can visit UiPath Online Training. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of UI Path.
- Inherit .net and C# Functions
- Intelligent Scheduling of Process Automation
- Screen Scraping & Data Scraping
- Collaborative Integration
- Image and Text-based Process Automation
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- Robust Governance & Optimal Security
- Cognitive Capabilities
- Analytical Capabilities
Benefits of Using UiPath:
UiPath is a highly affordable and easy-to-use tool that is much faster than other RPAs available. In addition, it is capable of completing work in a very effective way and is much faster than human employees. Using UI Path helps in reducing human efforts and saves time and resources. Furthermore, it provides both attended and unattended automation and offers a free trial version for users. Many institutes provide UI Path Training in Delhi and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of using UI Path.
- Better accuracy- It ensures better accuracy and precision as software robots never get tired and never make mistakes. In addition, they are compliant and consistent and help in meeting business demands.
- Improved compliance- Implementing this RPA solution in a business allows you to monitor everything. Thus, allowing you to make your business reliable and helping in reducing risk.
- Fast cost savings- Moreover, it ensures cost savings by reducing the number of workers necessary. Furthermore, implementing it allows a business to improve its ROI.
- Super scalable- This is a highly scalable platform that is capable of running multiple operations in parallel. Moreover, it allows users to deploy additional robots additionally.
- Increase speed and productivity- UI Path removes non-value-add activities and relieves employees from the rising pressure of work. Furthermore, it allows them to focus on tasks that require creativity and skills.
RPA stands for robotic process automation and it is a technology that builds and manages robots to act like humans. UI path is one of the leading RPA tools useful for automating repetitive and mandate tasks. This tool is easy to use and is much more affordable in comparison to others. Implementing it in business helps in improving accuracy, speed, and productivity.