Online MBA course is the most convenient and most suitable course for working professionals, as they don’t have to leave their jobs for further studies. In the past recent years, an Online MBA course has gained lots of recognition and reputation among the professionals and fresh alumnae due to its flexible and convenient nature.
Seeking for admission in online MBA (Master of Business Administration) degree will be a great choice as it will provide applicants lots of advantages and benefits like, – hike in job profile, rise in a salary, job security, and so on. In many multinational companies and big organizations there is great demand of for MBA professionals.
Online MBA degree is a postgraduate degree which mainly focuses on developing the practical and theoretical knowledge of the applicants. Online MBA PG degree program will help the applicants to develop or enhance their leadership skills along with their studies or career. Hence, there will be no need for the applicants to sacrifice with their career/job.
History of MBA
The MBA has its nitty-gritty in the United States — in Boston, Massachusetts, to be exact. The degree was first presented by Harvard University Graduate School of Administration in 1908 (presently Harvard Business School), in light of interest from organizations in the country.
In the beginning of the 1900s, the United States was going through rapid industrialization. Organizations were offloading producing cycles to machines, and the speedy development this empowered implied these organizations required another sort of labor force officially taught in monetary and the executive’s best practices.
Popularity of Online Education in India is increasing
In the past recent years, due to the COVID 19 pandemic in the whole world Online MBA in India 2022 has gained so much popularity and the market demand for MBA programs has increased tremendously among the working professionals, freshly graduates or by distant learners who are living in the remote location.
Best Online MBA Programs offered in India in 2022
Given below the list of MBA Programs offered in India in 2022 for admission:-
• Finance Management
• Healthcare Management
• Hospitality Management
• Business Analytics
• Human Resources
• International Business
• Information Technology
• Sports Management
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Sustainability Management
• Marketing Management
• Operations Management
• Risk Management
• Advertising and PR Management
• Digital Marketing
• Cybersecurity, Information Security Analysis
• Investment Management
• Managerial Economics
• Public Administration
• Innovation Management
Online MBA Program Duration
• The duration of doing online MBA postgraduate degree ranges from 1 Year to 2 Years.
Online MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
• If any of the candidates is willing to apply for Online MBA in India 2022 – 2023 Admission then they should have done graduation from a recognized university. The marks in aggregate may vary from university to university.
• Some colleges conduct admissions via MBA entrance exams which are – Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT), Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP), and many other MBA entrance test.
• Some institutes and universities ask the applicants to have minimum of two to three years of work experience in an organization to pursue the Online MBA degree.
Online MBA Advantages and Disadvantages
Advantages of taking admission in Online MBA degree:-
• No Regular classes
• Flexible education system
• Earn along with learning
• Cheaper than the regular course
• Easy Curriculum
Disadvantages of taking admission in Online MBA:-
• Does not have any support to ask any doubt or query
• No social interaction with fellows to share ideas
• Cannot perform in any of the activities conducted by the university or college
Career Options and Job Prospects after Online MBA degree
MBA Degree is a highly skilled degree which opens up various Career Options and Job Prospects for all the candidates who are opting for admission in MBA program through any of the learning mode i.e. General MBA, Part-Time MBA, Distance MBA, online MBA and Executive MBA.
After completing Online MBA Degree aspirants will get a salary hike of at least 30% from their current profile or designation. Some of the top leading companies like (eg: Amazon, Deloitte, etc.) also offer a 50% hike based on your experience, and skills.
Difference between Online MBA and Regular MBA and
Both the degree courses are specially designed for the different sections of candidates and it fully depends on you which mode of education you go for.
• You have to pay a big amount of fees
• Attend classes on regular basis and have to be present on time in the class
• Study according to the college time table and schedule
• You can clarify all your doubt
• Participate in the activities organized by the college
• Not a very expensive course and can be done at are very nominal fee.
• No need to attend any classes, because it is done via virtual mode on the internet
• Prepare by yourself for the desired stream
• Don’t have any support to ask any doubt or query
• Can’t participate in any of the activities conducted in the college
Why to choose Online MBA degree
• It is the most flexible program among all the three types that we are discussing. You have the option to attend live online lectures. And if you can’t attend live classes then you have access to the recorded lectures which you can view at any time according to your schedule and as many times as you want.
• You have the opportunity to connect with world class industry experts virtually through webinars and online live meetings. You can attend such interactive sessions easily from your home. Virtual meetings are beneficial as you can connect with people on the other side of the world as well.
• You have the benefit of giving your exams online. In some cases, you can even schedule your exams based on your own time table.
• You get all the above benefits at a very affordable price. The tuition fee is quite pocket-friendly and you also save on additional expenses such as the cost of relocating to a new city and living expenses or the cost of commuting to the college every day.
• Live projects are organised for practical experience of the students. The project is carried out virtually but efficiently as there are several career support services available.