Medjool dates are a variety of dates that are loaded with natural sugars, fiber, essential minerals, and vitamins which are helpful with healthy weight management. Medjool dates are also known as the king of fruits. They are larger, darker, and more caramel-like in taste. The Medjool dates are not only delicious but also a great energy booster, super-nutritious, and rich in antioxidants.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MEDJOOL DATES:-
- These are rich in natural sugars which gives them amazing nutraceutical benefits and work as a great energy booster and can work as a great healthy sweetener.
- They have more Vitamins and Minerals than any other vegetable.
- It Works wonders for Heart health, treats constipation and supports healthy digestion, Strengthen Immunity and Bone health, Improves brain functionality, and even prevents different types of cancer and other chronic diseases. What’s more, their high fiber content keeps you in a state of fullness and satisfaction any time of the day.
- Medjool Dates are a complete source of Vitamin B6, folic acid, iron, potassium, magnesium, Calcium, and Niacin. Medjool dates are rich in antioxidants. Thus they can help fight off Cardiovascular disease, Cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease
- Medjool dates also help in reducing the risk of strokes, diabetes, and Parkinson’s disease.
Now it can prevent damage to blood vessels.
Furthermore, regular consumption of dates during pregnancy can promote a healthy pregnancy.
NUTRITIONAL FACTS OF MEDJOOL DATES.
- Medjool dates are a tasty, delicious, and fat-free snack that keeps you going with full of energy throughout the day.
- Medjool dates are naturally sodium-free, which helps reduce the risk of heart and kidney disease.
- Medjool dates are high in fiber, promote digestive health, and help prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Medjool dates are rich in potassium and maintain potassium levels in the body which helps in soothing sore muscles.
- The significant amounts of key minerals found in Medjool dates make them superfoods when it comes to strengthening bones, and fighting off painful bone diseases like osteoporosis. These are rich in calcium, which is essential for the development and maintenance of strong teeth and bones.
- Medjool dates help to prevent and relieve Constipation due to their high fiber content.
The potassium levels in Medjool dates have a positive effect on blood pressure. Also, Potassium helps in relieving tension in blood vessels and arteries, which can ease the strain on the cardiovascular system and reduce your risk of Cardiovascular diseases such as Heart attacks.