QuickBooks is an outstanding accounting and bookkeeping software that helps you to manage all your business finances and accounts processes. But, It is always mandatory to update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release to work smoothly. The update of QuickBooks to the latest version improves the handling ability of the software, and then you can efficiently perform the task in QuickBooks without getting any interruption. As the Intuit technical team is always updating and improving QuickBooks and its services from time to time. The new and the updated QuickBooks Desktop 2021 has been introduced, and QB users can easily download it.
Using outdated QuickBooks versions can lead to various issues and technical glitches. And so, it is often suggested to update the software whenever there is any latest version QuickBooks available. Intuit the developer of QuickBooks releases QuickBooks desktop version 2021 every now and then to ensure that the software works smoothly. The new updates also add numerous features and unctionalities and eliminate the existing bugs. In this post, we are going to discuss the complete steps that can be performed to update the software to the latest release. Thus, make sure to read the post till the end. Or you can also contact our tech personnel at + 1(844)405-0907 and let them help you with the update process.
One can upgrade to QuickBooks 2021 manually using the steps below:
- At first, close your company files and QuickBooks.
- After that, open the Windows Start menu.
- Now, hunt for QuickBooks Desktop.
- Once done with that, right-click the icon and select Run as administrator.
- When No Company Open on the screen, go to the Help menu and select Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Move to Options tab
- Choose Mark All and then select Save.
- Pick the Update Now tab and go for the Reset Update checkbox.
- Click on Get Updates.
- After that close and reopen QuickBooks Desktop. To install the updates, select yes.
- Reboot the system to complete the process.
Schedule future automatic updates
One can schedule updates for the future using the steps below:
- Start with heading to the help menu
- Now, click on Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- After that hit Options tab.
- Choose Yes to turn on automatic updates.
- Share automatic downloads with other computers on your network, by selecting yes for each computer.
- Also, go for Close.
- QuickBooks will automatically download updates when they’re available.
Now that you know the steps that can be performed to update QuickBooks to the latest release, it is time for you to implement those steps. However, if you are stuck at any point of time or if you need our assistance at any moment, then feel free to share your queries with our team at + 1(844)405-0907 and they will come up with instant support and assistance. We are a team of technically sound QuickBooks professionals who know what it takes to maintain QuickBooks software.