Just like other Embroidery, 3D Puff Embroidery is one kind of Embroidery. But makes the design look prominent and makes the design stand out from a distance. The 3D view is brought out by the foam which is inside the thread work. To keep the foam hidden from the picture, the same color thread is used. It is a little more expensive than ordinary embroidery artwork. The charges vary based on the material, quantity, and Embroidery design. Let us see more details below.
In addition to Embroidery, there is additional work of cutting the required designs in the exact shape and size in foam. We have supportive machines and computer software to cut the foam in the required criteria in this digital era. Further, the design can be digitized using the software so that the embroidery machine can understand the stitches and lay down the pattern over the required product. The 3D Puff embroidery digitizing service is one of the most wanted works that abundantly helps custom embroidery makers. We also offer coloreel embroidery digitizing to make your design more attractive and colorful.
The 3D puff digitizing service providers work based on the following important key points.
- The puffy portion in 3D shall be the last portion to be sewed. The first thing done is, that the foam piece is laid on, and the flat parts are stitched around.
- Since the foam is different from fabric, it can make holes while penetrating. After the sewing is completed, the excess is pulled away.
- For the last section, only a satin stitch of width between 3 mm to 11 mm depending on the design is selected such that the design is raised for its appearance, thus making it bulky, and the foam shows its magic.
The process involved in 3D Puff Digitizing:
- Open the image in your software for 3D puff digitizing. Resize to the desired dimension. For example, let us consider high profile hat with a 2.5-inch design.
- Set the tie stitch. Set it as 5 for Tie in and tie-off functions to adjust the ideally increased thickness of the foam.
- After setting these functions, start the digitizing with a 20-point walk stitch, and it helps to secure the position of the foam with fabric. To get the best results, we will need to digitize two layers of the stitch inside the shape.
- The next step is cover-up work. Use a satin stitch to cover the foam perfectly and close the ends. During the 3D puff digitizing service, we need to depend on needle penetrations to cut off the excess foam. Since needles adjust the excess foam, we need to add a satin stitch on the top and bottom.If we fail to do this step, the foam will be released from the fabric, and the puff will not be perfect. Either capping or pinching techniques can be used to close the ends. Capping includes digitizing of smaller satin stitch and vertical to the ends beneath the final top satin stitch. Pinching requires a change in direction while doing the last top stitch such that the needle can penetrate around the entire design.
- We have come to the final top satin stitch. It is an excellent option to use column two for puffs, choose the density value at 1.8 points, and select “Use fill stitch lines greater” at 200 points. Short stitches should be in off condition. Place your design at the centre and save the file in the desired format.
Here, your 3D puff digitizing is now complete.
To order for 3D puff digitizing service, don’t forget to contact the leading embroidery digitizing service provider, Bitsnpixs Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Visit www.bitsnpixs.com.