Yoga is the most effective way to keep the body healthy and away from diseases, yoga not only cures every disease, but it also gives you energy. One of the many asanas of yoga is Bhujangasana. The Sanskrit word Bhujanga means snake and asana means position. By doing this asana, the spine becomes flexible like a snake, and heat is generated in the body. That is why this posture is called Bhujangasana. And this asana is done lying on the stomach. This posture makes the body shapely.
How to do Bhujangasana:
- Lie down on your stomach by laying a posture on a clean environment and flat ground.
- Keep breathing normal and lie in this position till the muscles of the body are relaxed.
- Keep the forehead on the ground and the hands near the shoulders in such a way that the elbows come back towards the body.
- Keeping the legs and feet straight, join them together.
- Breathe in slowly and while keeping the hands firmly on the ground, with the help of the shoulders, raise the part up to the navel in such a way that the chest comes towards the front.
- Try looking up at the sky while keeping the neck backward.
- After stopping in this position as much as possible, while exhaling, slowly return to the previous position.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you should enroll in the 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
Benefits to kidney and other organs from Bhujangasana:
- Strengthens the muscles of the chest, back, neck and shoulders.
- Energizes the body by strengthening the glands located in the neck.
- Beneficial for a kidney.
- Removes stress and fatigue.
- It is especially beneficial for the heart and lungs.
- Strengthens and activates all the internal organs of the abdomen.
Be sure to consult your doctor before starting a yoga practice. Start the asanas only under the supervision of a qualified yoga teacher.
We hope you liked this article and now you have understood well about this yoga posture. And if you also want to be healthy then practice yoga mudra daily and keep yourself physically and mentally healthy. The Sanskrit word Bhujanga means snake and asana means position. By doing this asana, the spine becomes flexible like a snake, and heat is generated in the body. That is why this posture is called Bhujangasana. And this asana is done lying on the stomach. This posture makes the body shapely.